Bag It Up Challenge #76


And the last part of my Chanel Inspired bags! These are two glamorous and dinky pieces which have been released based on Chanel but not in a Chanel tribute store. On the left we have the Turqouise Wrapped Bag from the Film Theory store which came out quite a few years ago. I know for a fact that I've never styled this bag, it's very small in size which can make it a little awkward, and the colour is definitely different, which is why I knew I wanted to go with other turquoise tones and this jumpsuit was the answer! Then on the right the Chanel Inspired Belt Bag from LE which is a pretty recent piece. I love the idea of a belted bag, the reality was a little harder to style, but I really enjoyed putting this look together for it. The jacket has a great metallic tone for the bag and going minimal on the other pieces helps it stand out nicely.


Comments

Popular Posts