2016 H O T B U Y R E V I E W

Happy New Years Eve! Tonight is a bit of a special HotBuys post as we decided to do a round-up of our favourite HotBuys of 2016 seeing as 2016 was the first full year of doing the We Wear Hotbuys posts, can you believe it?! That's a whole lot of HBs to look through and a whole lot of different styles and trends and items - so we've each put together a little composition of what we liked, hope you guys enjoy...


Overall, I think 2016 has been a good year for HotBuys. I didn't enter the year with the mindset that everything would be great, but I think we all know there can be great hits and gems but also some bi misses that really get forgotten about, and that definitely applied for this year and I know will also apply for 2017. There are certainly pieces I don't wear and have sold but there are some fabulous items which now hold a dear place in my wardrobe (and sometimes in my heart) and I wouldn't be able to do without - I'm sure some of you know the ones I'm meaning as my doll wears them at least a few times a week. I look forward to exploring these pieces more in the next year and getting a whole new dose of HotBuys.

Comments

Popular Posts