C H R I S T M A S G I F T - O - M E T E R | Styled Outfits


Merry christmas guys!!! Today I thought it would be very appropriate to style the pieces from our special Christmas Gift-O-Meter, it's been out for a while already, and you still have plenty of time left to make your purchases from the Plaza count towards the items. With the new Tributes and special releases like Antidote and YH, I found it was quite easy to fill up the meter to 300SD's in a reasonably quick time. I do have all of the items but I've picked out 6 to style into looks, and I have to say, I'm super happy with the outcome!


First up a whole lot of patterns, and not necessarily from the Gift-O-Meter pieces! First up the burgundy Loose Velvet Top paired with these almost-perfectly matching printed trousers. I quite like contrast between the dark browny green colour against the red, I think it works and I'm glad I added the silver bag because I definitely think the dark look needs something a little shiny. Next up the Camo Faux Coat, which I didn't really think would work for me, but I was surprised once I'd put this look together that I quite like it! It's perfect with these similar tones and I love the style contrast between the silky slinky dress and the casual-ness of the coat. Totally works out, and is definitely something I'd wear again. Lastly in the above picture are the Plexi Nude Heels, a style I think is pretty popular right now, so I quite like that these were free and it's a style we can all try out. For me I found it tricky to make sure they were the piece in the look that stood out, especially being transparent, but I think the trousers definitely help bring attention to the lower half of the outfit. An easy combination I think, but overall pretty effective I think.


And then 3 more minimal stylings, and unintentionally they are quite focussed on black pieces, not that I mind, but some of you might find it a little repetitive. Firstly the Love More Tshirt Dress, and I'm really still on the fence about this one. I'm not sure if it's the style and shape or the colour of it which puts me off a little, but I quite like it in this layered styling with the polo beneath and the furry vest ontop, I think it works, but I've definitely seen better stylings in some of your suites^ Secondly the Satin Off Shoulder Mini Dress, and this one I do love the shape, but I went a little different and chose to pair it with these sheer striped trousers instead of tights, and it's a combination I'm quite enjoying! I accessorised with gold, it's a good look for this bag, and the heels fit nicely. And lastly the Fade Out Black Denims, which are in a very popular design and I've seen so many people wearing these already. It definitely gives a chance to wear the style to those of us who missed the LE pairs. I like the faded black colour, it's definitely interesting to play around with for stylings and I'm really happy with this look, love the overcoat and choosing silver for the trainers and the top (another Gift-O-Meter item from a while back).

Comments

Popular Posts