Bag It Up Challenge #114


I realised recently just how many Fendi (and Fendi-inspired) bags that I have, it's actually a little ridiculous, and I've actually styled two already(!!) so my next 4 posts of the challenge will be featuring pairs of these bags, and some I'd totally forgotten about and I'm glad to see again, haha. So first up on the left is the Silver Studded Handbag from last years Tribute release which I purchased as a last minute item as I thought it might come in handy although I've not ended up styling it yet! It was an easy piece to put into a look for this post though with the black and grey and silver tones and I stuck with those for my clothing choices although I liked softening the look by adding the furry pieces giving a warmer feel - I really like this one. And then secondly is the Inspired By Fendi Cattle Bag which came out in the Minimalism decor store actually, and so is still available which is great! And going with the theme I went with a grey look and couldn't resist this pairing for it =D The minimal approach works for the piece, and I'm quite liking my shoe choice, love the style of the strapping and the slight difference that the pink brings to the outfit, awesome all round I think!


Comments

Popular Posts