Bag It Up Challenge #120

For today's Bag It Up challenge I thought I would style the Coco Mini Purse from Pretty 'n Love. And it's still available for you in the Plaza. I like the colour, size and shape of this piece, including the gold chain detailing, but the one thing that has definitely made me not use it so much is the strap length - it comes up pretty long on the doll, which makes it a little different to style. And I did find it a little tricky to find pieces that worked well, but that's probably my own fault as I was determined to wear a dress! In the end I went for something slightly quirky that I'm still not sure how I feel about - pairing this ruffle-sleeved minty piece with jeans. The colours both work for the bag and they let it stand out ... but I think it needs some work still!


Comments

Popular Posts