Springy Frills

Fashion week season is going on at the moment, and you see amazing springy street style looks everywhere on the internet! This is what I would wear if my doll was going to attend to one! (There's a fashion week going on in the Stardoll Facebook world, where my doll actually is attending, you should be able to find it if you search for Stardoll Fashion Week) I really enjoyed the new Jetset release, love those springy colours. As A huge yellow-lover, I set my eyes first to this yellow jacket, but I prefer to use it as a skirt! You need three of them to do that, though!


You will need:
Frill Primrose Jacket x3 | Jetset
Crisp White Cami | Jetset
Gucci Inspired Tiger Belt | Runway
White Box Purse | Callie's Picks
KimK Grammy Heels | Young Hollywood
Kurt Sunglasses | Royalty

Comments

Popular Posts