Hot Buys Pearl Embelished White Denim Released!

Hey dolls

The Hot Buys Pearl Embellished White Denim have been released!


They cost 36 Stardollars and you can find them in It Girls.
Click HERE to get them in your dressing room.

I definitely like the jeans, there's no doubt about that. Although the rips are located a bit oddly in my opinion, overall I still like the look. Personally, I'd love to see them in some other colour (probably black or absolute black), but oh well.

What I don't like however is the price. I feel like I say this a lot, but I guess I shall continue to act like a broken record until Stardoll takes notice...

...36 Stardollars is not an appropriate price for a Hotbuys item. Just no. I wouldn't even pay that price for tribute items anymore since they always end up being brought back in Callie's anyway.

I feel like hot buy should mean something that is for a great price but doesn't stay in store for very long, "get it while it's hot".

Anyways

What do you think?
Will you be buying these?

Megzio98

Comments

Popular Posts