W I N T E R G A R D E N F L O R A L S K I R T



Recently a very kind friend gifted me this awesome Winter Garden Floral Skirt from Bizou which has been on my wishlist for what feels like ever! And I've been very excited to style it for you. I tried to go in with an open mind and try a range of styles, colours and pieces, but naturally I've come right back to purple in them all ... oh well, there's always next time.

For my first look I tried to pick up on the 'winter' of the name and choose warmer darker pieces, and I like the black with the skirt, I don't think it's too much, but also love this lilac coat I just think the shape isn't quite right for what I was wanting. The second look is possibly my favourite and I wore the skirt as a top! I think it's pretty perfect here and it works with that fur so well! The white trousers are a great light piece for the look and I couldn't help but accessorise with more purple in the shoes - this is something I will 100% wear again and I look forward to trying it with different coats and jackets. And lastly something a little smarter - collar sweater and blazer, naturally in purple and white. Not sure if I think the purples go very well, but it's an easy fit together for the skirt!

Comments

Popular Posts