F R I N G E D H I G H W A I S T P A N T S



I had these PPQ Fringed High Waist Pants on my mind and decided that they deserved their own post this week! They're a pretty old piece that I've had kicking around in my wardrobe for a long time but these last few weeks I've been getting happier putting them to use in looks! But first thing's first, that fringing is awesome, it's a great detail for any look and I think they're a fab piece to have.
These stylings seem quite classic for the trousers to me, I'm sure I could have tried something more exotic, but you want to get the basics down first, right? So I stuck to the typical colour of white for the first two stylings, going for smart and then summery. This shirt is great as a tucked in style and it gives the opportunity for a belt too. The shade of white goes nicely with the trousers  and the black bag and jacket really draw attention to the fringe I think. And then this cool off-shoulder piece which has totally been pushed aside since last summer and fits really nicely with the trousers! The fringing does have a faint yellow tint so that's what I went for with the accessories. They're pretty classic to me, especially the bag, but I think they work well and highlight the yellow by the fringing. And lastly also a little more focus on the yellow with a top I have worn a lot lately, but it just worked so well! I love the tiny waist vision that the trousers provide with this top and I think the top opens up all the colour choices to combine with these easy-pairing trousers - naturally I went with this kinda awesome pink and yellow belt pairing, but I love it, I've been wearing this Fendi one a lot recently too. Stuck simple with the Perspex heels and I think they'd be good in a lot of other stylings with thes trousers too!

Comments

Popular Posts