New Romantic

There's not a lot going on on Stardoll at the moment - I've liked a few bits here and there but nothing has really lit me up. Anyways I was looking through the bazaar and picked up this plaid jacket for a pretty good price.


I fancied a dash of new romantic while I was styling it. I started with the culottes and regency-style shoes but that seems a little too on the nose!

Also, how great is this bag? I've sized it up into more of a suitcase, but I'm definitely going to be using this again.

You will need:
Plaid Jacket | It Girls
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Pleated Burgundy Pants | Limited Edition
Olivia Style Skirt | Young Hollywood
Hotbuys Chiffon Shirt | Pretty 'n Love
Heavy Chandelier Earrings | Museum Mile
YSL Inspired Scarf | MSW '16
Vintage Floral Box Handbag | Evil Panda
Lead Singer Stud Heels | Callie's Picks
Gold Chains | Archive

Comments

Popular Posts