T H E J E T S E T | Release Review / / #MYSUITESUNDAY


And more décor! I decided I'd just get all the décor and suite related releases out of the way in this mammoth My Suite Sunday day and here is the next one - The Jet Set with a whole floor of Décor! The homepage advert looks very cool and swishy and shows off a range of items with a bright and current feel to it, I think it gives great vibes for the whole floor!


Collection: I really love this collection as there is such a golden hue just exuding from the whole floor of the whole release! The Montecito Interior is a great open room to play around with and style and is very much a trendy blank canvas to work with, The wooden floor is great and I love the symmetrical doors and the fresh view they provide. The old theme is followed in a lot of the pieces, firstly in furniture with the Geometrical Side Table and also with the accessories of the 3 Vintage Vases, Golden Table Lamp and Floor Glass Brass Lighting. I never really know how to best use lighting and lamps in decorating, so I kind of avoid them, but maybe I should try these out! The main furniture items are pretty versatile and give a lot of styling options, with the Beige Sofa, Upholstery Armchair Footstool, Round Ottoman and Concrete Coffee Table - again, coffee tables scare me in decorating, I just can't figure out how to make them look good, so I've stuck with the seating this time! The textiles are super pretty, just love the Set Of 3 Cushions, perfect design, and also the planting and flowers with the Seagrass Belly Baskets and Flowers and Books - now just to figure out how to best use these pieces in my suite!

Prices: As this is The Jet Set, it is a SS only store, which we all know going into it, but the prices all range from 8 to 30SDs, however it is only the interior at the top end of this scale. I think everything is pretty reasonable and the prices fit in with other prices of similar décor stores. Everything is designed well and looks good so I have no problem with the prices of any of the items.

# M Y S U I T E S U N D A Y It was very unsure whether to purchase the Montecito Interior or not, I think it is definitely the best place for all of these furniture items to fit well, but I do have a lot of interiors that I don't use so after a search through them I found that this Chanel one seemed a pretty good fit too - I particularly liked the black windows as they really open up the option for styling the dark frame of the Beige Sofa and also the Round Ottoman - so that's what I did! I centred the room on them and I think they both fit very nicely into this interior, I'm glad it worked out! I didn't put too much into the room as I wanted a reasonable focus on these new items, but I think for just a short time, I styled it pretty well. I kept up with the darker furniture theme and included this Rhino Chair from an old LE collection - I think the quilting fits well with the Ottoman style. I also included just a few little trinkets, centred around the The Jet Set Picture, including the Set of Vintage Vases and I like how this little set of pieces look together. 

Comments

Popular Posts